BYU Football

BYU Football

Monday, January 21, 2008

Blogging.

Well, as I keep reading through everyones blog, I feel like this is the new way to communicate, but that i'm left out! I love everyones blog and I love that you guys update them everyday! I must say Saras blog is the dominant one thus far, but now that sethprob81 has joined, I think there might be a good challenge.
Who even started the blogging? I'm guessing it was Sara, but i'm not sure on that one. Well whoever it was, it's now the new family thing. I don't think Sara has been on the myfamily site in over 4 months, so obviously she's trying to tell us something.
Papers went in this last wednesday, and now it's the countdown to my call. It's really amazing how inspired this work really is, and how it really doesn't matter AT ALL where I go, I just want to get out in the field and serve the Lord. I've had some pretty good talks with Dad and Mom about the church and life in general. I definately didn't realize how amazing our parents really are and now everytime I read "I Nephi, Having been born of GOODLY parents" I sub myself in for Nephi, because I truly have been born of goodly parents and taught true principles that will bring forth happiness. I love you all, and hope that I can catch up with the new craze of blogging!!

4 comments:

mommaprob said...

well, well, since I am the first one to read this, I'm pretty impressed. Maybe I'll surprize you all and become the worlds greatest BLOGGER!!!! Seth, You the man, I'm so excited for you to get your call and to become a FULL TIME servant of the Lord. I love you so much and it has been great having you home.We've missed you.. MOMMA

H-less said...

Yes mom that would really be a surprise to have you be the worlds greatest blogger. We all can dream.

SETH- I LOVE IT! When your blog page first opened I was filled with enthusiasm and vigor! That picture, those words, and seeing your missionary picture on the side...thinking of how soon you will be off on a new, life changing, challenging, best time of your life adventure! Wow...it really is amazing! I can't wait to hear about your process of preparation and your feelings on this blog. I hope you will keep us posted much in your life until the big departure (and then a family letter once a week after that). I think you will have the most amazing blog. And hey, jamie deserves some credit, she has really come from behind and picked up her blogging game these last few days. And Spence, even though his is just a freshman, he's really picked it up fast. Not to forget Nate- who seems to have discovered this is such a great way to get out thoughts and feelings to others...and Dad and Mom. :) I wonder what happened to Jake's blog? If he ever did anything more with it. Anyway...I'm anticipating amazement. GO COugars, Go Mitt, GO Seth, GO Righteousness! Love you

Nate Probert said...

I know what you mean man, I have been so stubborn with mom and dad in my day and we really are blessed with GREATLY parents ha. But I hope you find strength in them and in the Lord on your mission. Remember the night I was goin crazy and talkin about grabbin my sword and runnin out to find all my friends and family. Thats kinda how I see you in the field. Like your goin off into battle and your so excited and filled with love to fight off evil and save as many people as possible.WHAM!
"For thus saith the scripture: aChoose ye this day, whom ye will serve." Thanks Brother

JAMIE said...

I am sad I never heard from you about the blog bro. I found it through Nate's site. I agree with eveeryone else..Give me credit, I agree with Sara. I think my blog is great--you should actually look at it. LOve yours. MOM wont last we all know it